You are a business driver and travel a lot by car.
After the training:
- you are more aware of the risks you run in daily road traffic
- you demonstrate a defensive and safe driving style in a range of (profession-related) circustances
- you demonstrate a driving style that results in favorable fuel consumption, contributes to the good image of your company and results in a reduced risk of (injury) damages
The FID-plan has been especially developed for commercial drivers and focuses on three core points:
- Fuel reduction
- Image improvement
- Damage reduction
By incorporating the FID-plan, companies can achieve huge reductions in costs and at the same time contribute to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Additionally, with their social and effective driving style, an employee is a fine ‘business card’ for its company.
- traffic insight
- scanning technique
- language of the road
- observation technique
- anticipation capacity
- timing in traffic situations
- vehicle operation
- vehicle control
- attitude towards other road users
- fuel-saving driving
This course will take place on the public road.
You will receive a report based on a checklist.
Point to note
For the FID-plan, two participants must be registered at the same time for the same training period.