Do you want to refresh your knowledge in the field of traffic rules and traffic safety? Request today for our special developed module package WegWijzer (RoadMap).
You will have access to this package for a maximum of 20 hours over a period of 3 months. After registration and payment you will receive your login details by e-mail. This data consists of your unique user ID and a password. This gives you direct access to the teaching material.
If you have your driving license for some time and you want to keep your knowledge of the current regulations and the latest developments in traffic up to date, than the RoadMap module package is perfect for you.
Participate safely in traffic
When you, as a driver, are well aware off the rules you can make decisions more quickly and with better results. You are then a safer participant in traffic and can judge risky situations earlier and better. Experience has taught us that insufficient knowledge leads to risks of dangerous driving behaviour. A great amount of accidents are caused by deliberate incorrect driving behaviour. Unconscious driving behaviour and doubts about which decision to take are also a cause of serious traffic accidents. And by applying The New Driving Style, you will be contributing to the reduction of CO2 emissions as well.
After successfully completing the RoadMap module package:
- you know what safe driving means
- you know how vehicle control must be performed
- you possess the knowledge of those things that are important for traffic safety
- you are aware of the current rules and regulations
- you have taken note of the most important driving procedures
- you know what The New Driving Style means
- you are aware of the risk factors involved in traffic
- you are able to adapt your driving style for the better because of this training
After successfully completing the RoadMap module package you are able to indicate what safe driving means. You know how vehicle control must be performed and you possess the knowledge of those things that are important for traffic safety. You are aware of the current rules and regulations. You have taken note of the most important driving procedures, you know what The New Driving Style means, you are aware of the risk factors involved in traffic and you are able to adapt your driving style for the better because of this driving style training.
The RoadMap module package consists of the following three modules:
- traffic safety
- traffic rules
- The New Driving Style
The RoadMap module package consists of the following three modules: traffic safety, traffic rules and The New Driving Style.
The RoadMap module package covers the following topics:
- causes and factors involved in road accidents
- vehicles characteristics and driving behaviour
- summer and winter tyres
- safety features
- vehicle control
- sight and mirror-setting
- seating posture, steering posture, use of safety belt and head support
- layout and design of roads
- beaconing and road markings
- human factors
- response time, braking distance and stopping distance
- sequence of actions
- scanning technique
- factors that can affect driving skills
- traffic insight
- how to react when a road accident happens
- weather and traffic
- most important regulations of the Dutch Road Traffic Act 1994
- most important regulations of the Dutch Highway Code 1990
- most important regulations of the Vehicle Rules
- The New Driving Style
- important recent amendments or modifications in the field of traffic