Application training course for executive chauffeur
You have at least the level of the course for which the application training is provided. So, for example, you can only attend an application day at CCV-D2 level if you have previously obtained the CCV-D2 certificate.
Maximum two per vehicle
You are in possession of:
- the CCV-D1 Certificate for Executive Chauffeur (Basic driving)
- the CCV-D2 Certificate for Executive Chauffeur (Advanced driving)
- the PDS D3 Certificate for Executive Chauffeur (Specialist driving)
- the PDS D4 Certificate for Executive Chauffeur (Advanced specialist driving)
You want to maintain and improve the skills gained from a previously followed driving training course.
The content of the training is tuned to the previously followed driving training course(s):
- application training course CCV-D1 level, for content of this training see the information at CCV-D1
- application training course CCV-D2 level, for content of this training see the information at CCV-D2
- application training course PDS D3 level, for content of this training see the information at PDS D3
- application training course PDS D4 level, for content of this training see the information at PDS D4
Every application training course starts with a brief analysis to determine the existing driving skills level, followed by an instruction covering the detected points of attention. Additionally, you will be informed of new developments, techniques and/or insights, and extra attention will be paid to one specific (usually topical) subject in each application training course.
It depends on the type of training where the training is provided (public road or private practice location).
You will receive a written and detailed report.
Point to note
If you follow the day as an application training course to keep your CCV-D1 or CCV-D2 Certificate for Executive Chauffeur valid, PDS will see to it that this day is registered for you with the CCV. This is of special importance in connection with the renewal of the certificate (see the info concerning the relevant driving training course). These application training course days can therefore also be subject to random testing by the CCV.
To renew your CCV-D1 or CCV-D2 Certificate, you need to have attended at least three application(maintenance)days. Only one of these application days is allowed to be a theoretical day, the other two days must be practical training days.
PDS Rijopleidingen advises you to take annual an application training course. This keeps your driving skills up to date and your knowledge always up to date.