You are working in the function of:
- executive chauffeur
- personal security guard
This driving training course is suitable if you are working in the function of executive chauffeur or personal security guard.
At the end of this training:
- you demonstrate that your vehicle operation and vehicle control, your driving technique and stress coping mechanisms are at an outstanding level
- you demonstrate outstanding decision-making skills
- you drive with a high sense of responsibility
- steering and dodging on a wet and slippery road surface
- steering-, braking- and evasion techniques both solo and in combination with other vehicles
- reacting to oversteering or understeering
- responding to aquaplaning
- cornering at high speeds
- avoiding obstacles at high speeds
- the working of safety systems such as ABS and ESP
- responding in emergency situations (entering a corner with high speed/with one or more wheels in the road side)
- responding when being driven set by another road user
- 180° slip in reverse
This course will take place at a private practice location.
You will receive a written and detailed report.
Point to note
This course is approved by the CCV to be registered as a theoretical-application day in connection with the validity of your CCV-D1 or CCV-D2 Certificate for Executive Chauffeur. Per validity period of your certificate (5 years), one of the three required application days may be a theoretical application day.
Examination and certification
This course will be ended with a practical exam. The examination will be organised and examined internally by PDS. If you pass this examination, PDS will issue the PDS D4 Certificate for Executive Chauffeur.