More information about the CCV-D1 and CCV-D2 certificate executive chauffeur
You are working (or intend to work) in the function of:
- executive chauffeur
- personal security guard
This driving training course is suitable if you want to work in the function of executive chauffeur or personal security guard.
At the end of this training:
- you demonstrate that your scanning technique, traffic insight, the observation technique and anticipation capacity and driving technique are at an adequate level
- you are able to anticipate and respond to calamities
- you possess effective decision-making skills
- you possess adequate vehicle operation and vehicle control
- you maintain a safe, smooth and comfortable style of driving, even in complex traffic situations
- you can make a good routing plan and execute it correctly
- enhancing the scanning technique
- expanding braking and steering techniques
- evasion techniques
- power control
- driving cornering lines
- overtaking procedure and basic overtaking technique
- decision-making skills
- making a routing plan
- procedures for getting in and out of a vehicle
During this course we will be driving on the public road.
You will receive a written and detailed report.
CCV-D2, Advanced driving training course for executive chauffeur
The CCV-D2, Advanced driving training course for executive chauffeur only consists a practical part. This training consists of a practical education provided by a highly qualified instructor. During this training a vehicle will be used that is representative of executive-level transport, made available by PDS.
The examination consists of a practical exam and takes place on a Friday, immediately after the training course. No use is made of a fixed start and finish location for the exam. The location will be announced by the CCV shortly at the end of the day before the examination itself.
Prior to the examination you must make a routing plan based on a fictional schedule. That schedule will be given to the candidate at the end of the day before the exam by the CCV. The examination takes place on the public road, and is examined by an examiner of the CCV. This exam lasts a maximum of 145 minutes. During this exam, the instructor will sit in the front seat on the right, and the examiner will sit on the back seat on the right. The instruction vehicle of PDS will be used for this exam.
Startlocation CCV-D2 exam
The location will be announced by the CCV shortly at the end of the day before the examination itself.
Issuing of the CCV-D2 Certificat
If you successfully complete the practical component, you will receive the CCV-D2 Certificate for Executive Chauffeur from the CCV.