For PDS Professional Driving Solutions B.V. (PDS) it is of great importance to carefully make use of personal information of our relationships and students. This privacy statement will show you how we process all personal information and what we use it for.
PDS processes personal information based on three different grounds:
- Execution of the agreement;
- Justified (company)interests;
- Your permission in all other cases.
Sometimes it is needed for PDS to enquire personal information in order to perform its services properly. If this information is not available, PDS might possibly not be able to perform all of its services.
WHEN AND FOR WHAT DOES PDS USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- For the execution of our services and the financial settlements made afterwards. If another party performs services, PDS will only provide the personal information needed to this party.
- When you have contact with PDS, whether this is over the phone, e-mail, social media, contact file or questionnaires. In addition, PDS also uses your personal information when you use our (mobile) websites, when you log onto your personal account or when you subscribe to our newspapers.
- To inform you about PDS’s (new) products and/or services. This can be through our (mobile) websites. The provision of information will be based on your preferences, interests and the use of our (mobile) websites.
- For internal analyses used for improving our processes, developing our products and services and market investigation.
- When you have given your permission to receive our newsletters and/or special offers. Nonetheless, you can always recall your permission by using the unsubscribe link found in every newsletter.
For PDS, it is of great importance to have personal contacts with all relationships we have as well as with our students and the visitors of our website. PDS follows and takes part in online discussions and social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn. By using the web, PDS provides useful information and answers relevant questions. It can happen by doing this, that PDS will register (personal) information, e.g. when PDS handles a question or complaint. This information will be saved in accordance with this privacy statement. However, PDS is not responsible for the content of other users of social media and how they use your personal information.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
According to the Dutch law, we are allowed to save all cookies on your device as long as they are strictly needed for using the website. For all other purposes you need to give your permission first.
This website makes use of different kinds of cookies. Some cookies will be placed by services of third parties that are visible on our pages.
By the cookiestatement on our website you can change or withdraw your permission at any moment.
Your permission counts only for: www.pds-rijopleidingen.com
On PDS’s website you can find links that will lead you to external websites. PDS does not hold any responsibility for the way these external parties use your information. We recommend you to read their privacy statements before you visit other websites.
HOW LONG WILL PDS SAVE YOUR DATA?
PDS will not save your data any longer than is needed. Nor will they save it any longer than is legally allowed. The length of the period that is allowed depends on the type of information and data and its purposes.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have rights to have insight in your own personal information. When your data is not correct, you can have it changed. Furthermore, you have the right of data transfer. This means that the information PDS transfers to third parties can also be transferred to you as well. In case you want your data to be deleted, you can do so once you have no (financial) obligations to PDS any longer.
PDS keeps the rights to make adjustments to their privacy statement at all times. We therefore advise you to regularly read this page in order to be aware of any possible changes in the future. If PDS makes an important change in the way they use your data, they will inform you via their website(s) and newsletters.
A request for insight in your data or for anonymising your data can be made on this page.
If you have questions or any remarks on this privacy statement please contact us. The information can be found below. You can also contact us if you have any complaints about the way PDS processes your data. Lastly, you can also use this information for your questions about the (possible) processing, adjustment, addition or deletion of your data.
- Telephone: 085-7325885 (local prices)
- Website: https://www.pds-rijopleidingen.com, leave your message at ‘Contact’
When you feel PDS has not acted properly or if you have a question of complaint, you can also contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority at www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/