You are working in the function of:
- executive chauffeur
- personal security guard
This driving training course is suitable if you are working in the function of executive chauffeur or personal security guard.
At the end of this training:
- you are able to drive safely with a (heavy) armoured vehicle under various circumstances
- you possess the relevant security driving techniques
- you can perform a safety check on the vehicle
- you know how to use the ‘armoured car’ as a mobile ‘safe house’ in case of high-risk events or violent incidents
- what are the limits of the security of an armoured vehicle?
- what are the driving qualities of a vehicle of this calibre?
- vehicle operation and vehicle control
- braking techniques
- steering techniques
- cornering techniques
- overtaking procedure
- security techniques
- using an armoured vehicle as a defensive tool
During this course you will drive for the main part on the public roads in Germany and for a limited part in the Netherlands.
You will receive a written and detailed report.
Point to note
A maximum of three course days of the Armoured Vehicle Module can be registered with the CCV as application days in connection with the validity of your CCV-D1 or CCV-D2 Certificate for Executive Chauffeur.
Examination and certification
The examination will be organised and examined internally by PDS. If you pass this examination, PDS will issue the PDS M-GV.